Saturday, November 21, 2009

Open Letter to Sallie Mae

Dear Sallie,

As much as I would like this to be a John Dear letter, let's be honest: we're stuck with each other for another 5-10 years, so let's try to get a few things straight.

When I make a $500 monthly payment (which is more than my actual amount due) it's because I'm trying to pay down my loan quicker, not so you can take random amounts and post it to my other loans.

I specifically put the loan numbers on my checks, so when I make a specific payment amount I expect to see that exact amount on my statement. And speaking of statements...my bank statements show that sometimes you are making multiple electronic withdrawals that add up to the full amount of my checks. One check, one loan payment, one withdrawal, asshole! Otherwise you f*** up my personal accounting because I can't find specific payment amounts.

If you want to keep doing this creative accounting bull shit, please do it with someone else's account, I'm sick of playing these games and while I realize a relationship is a two way street, I just don't have the time to spend an hour on the phone with you twice a month to work through our problems.

I'm keeping my end of the bargain by making my payments you gold digging tramp, so please stop making my life more difficult than it already is.

Thanks,

Jason
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Posted via email from Drop Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment